N 498, 85563766699 Salakomroeuk., Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia, 163
provides accommodation that features real Khmer wooden houses on stilts. The property is located away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap, yet it still provides easy access to popular attractions such as the Old Market and the Night Market, both of which are only a 7-minute walk away. In addition, the Resident Royal Palace, the Post Office, and the Angkor National Museum are a 15-minute walk away, while the heritage site, Angkor Wat is only 8 kilometers away.
Each house has its own unique history, with the oldest house dating back to the late 1950s. All of the rooms are well-equipped with air conditioning, safe, mini bar, en suite bathrooms, and a private balcony.
Top features include a saltwater swimming pool with a poolside bar overlooking panoramic views. Other services include free Wi-Fi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour arrangements, ticketing, and concierge services.
The Sala Lodge Restaurant serves both authentic Khmer dishes and Western dishes. The pool bar serves a selection of refreshing beverages.
- Siem Reap
- N 498, 85563766699 Salakomroeuk., Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia, 163
Siem Reap Attractions
Siem Reap Tours
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Majestic Angkor tour 3Days
- Tonle Sap Lake Adventure 14Days-13Nights
- Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei Temples - Private Tour from Siem Reap
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- Sambor Prei Kuk tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen Group Excursions, 1000 Linga River and Reclining Buddha
- Phnom Kulen National Park Ticket
- Full-day Banteay Srei, Preah Dak, and Temples Tour from Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat Private Full Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Prasat Bakan tour 2Days
- Beng Melea and Koh Ker Temple - Group Tour