Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Floating Villages tour 1Day
- Angkor By Bike 5Days - 4Nights
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day
- Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk Private Half Day tour from Siem Reap
- Phnom Kulen and 1000 Lingas River - Private Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Jungle's Temples - Mekong Cities tour 4Days
- Angkor Wat Excursions with Khmer Lunch and Entrance fee
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Majestic Angkor tour 3Days
- 4D3N-Overland to Cambodia, Angkor Wat Group Tour from Bangkok, Thailand
- Siem Reap Airport Taxi (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Private Overland Transfer Siem Reap to Phnom Penh