Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Floating Villages tour 1Day
- Flight of Gibbon at Angkor Wat
- Private Angkor Wat and Temples Tours till Sunset
- Siem Reap Evening Street foods, Night Market and Pub Street by Tuk Tuk
- The Grand Circuit Tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Royal Cities Explorer 7Days-6Nights
- Private transfer from Siem Reap Bus station to hotel in the city
- Floating Villages, Tonle Sap Lake and Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap
- Full-Day Beng Mealea Remote temple, Phnom Kulen and 1000 Linga River Tour
- Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk Private Half Day tour from Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat Sunrise and Temples from Siem Reap Small-Group