Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Full-day Banteay Srei, Preah Dak, and Temples Tour from Siem Reap
- Khmer Odyssey Part II 7Days-6Nights
- Tonle Sap Lake - Kampong Khleang Private Day Tour with lunch from Siem Reap
- Beng Melea and Koh Ker Temple - Group Tour
- Floating Villages, Tonle Sap Lake and Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Nightlife Tour Assistance
- Angkor Wat Admission Ticket
- Angkor Wat Private Full Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Small Group Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake with Cambodian drinks and Canape
- Private Overland Transfer Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap Airport transfers - private from airport or hotel
- 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour