The War museum in Siem Reap, Cambodia displays numbers of old military equipment, such as aircraft, tanks, landminesand and guns, all in quite shabby condition.
The Siem Reap War Museum is located on National Route No 6 near the Cambodian Cultural Village. Coming from Siem Reap town on the right hand side, just behind the military office. Take a Remok, Motorbike or car.
The guy that runs this small and very new place was forced to join the Khmer Rouge as a boy and trained to make as lay landmines, something they were all too good at. The Vietnamese-installed government rescued him in 1985-so his story goes-and thereafter he helped the government in clearing areas where landmines have been laid. His name is Akira and he is a friendly guy that speaks English and Japanese ad is happy to visit with people that come by.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Royal Cities Explorer 7Days-6Nights
- Smile of Angkor Show
- 3-Day Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Phnom Kulen National Park Ticket
- Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Transfer (door to door service, Small Group)
- Phnom Kulen and 1000 Lingas River - Private Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Cambodia Unlocked 7Days/6Nights
- Small Group Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake with Cambodian drinks and Canape
- Majestic Angkor tour 3Days
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day
- Private transfer from Siem Reap Bus station to hotel in the city