The War museum in Siem Reap, Cambodia displays numbers of old military equipment, such as aircraft, tanks, landminesand and guns, all in quite shabby condition.
The Siem Reap War Museum is located on National Route No 6 near the Cambodian Cultural Village. Coming from Siem Reap town on the right hand side, just behind the military office. Take a Remok, Motorbike or car.
The guy that runs this small and very new place was forced to join the Khmer Rouge as a boy and trained to make as lay landmines, something they were all too good at. The Vietnamese-installed government rescued him in 1985-so his story goes-and thereafter he helped the government in clearing areas where landmines have been laid. His name is Akira and he is a friendly guy that speaks English and Japanese ad is happy to visit with people that come by.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Royal Cities Explorer 7Days-6Nights
- Majestic Angkor tour 3Days
- Angkor By Bike 5Days - 4Nights
- Siem Reap Evening Street foods, Night Market and Pub Street by Tuk Tuk
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Homestay tour 2Days
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Phnom Kulen National Park Ticket
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour 1Day
- Private car transfer from (Aranyaprathet) - Poipet Border - Siem Reap
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day
- Siem Reap Airport transfers - private from airport or hotel
- Flight of Gibbon at Angkor Wat