The War museum in Siem Reap, Cambodia displays numbers of old military equipment, such as aircraft, tanks, landminesand and guns, all in quite shabby condition.
The Siem Reap War Museum is located on National Route No 6 near the Cambodian Cultural Village. Coming from Siem Reap town on the right hand side, just behind the military office. Take a Remok, Motorbike or car.
The guy that runs this small and very new place was forced to join the Khmer Rouge as a boy and trained to make as lay landmines, something they were all too good at. The Vietnamese-installed government rescued him in 1985-so his story goes-and thereafter he helped the government in clearing areas where landmines have been laid. His name is Akira and he is a friendly guy that speaks English and Japanese ad is happy to visit with people that come by.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Siem Reap Quad Bike Tour
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day
- Jungle's temples tour 1Day
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and 1000 Lingas River - Private Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day
- Angkor Wat Private Full Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Full-day Banteay Srei, Preah Dak, and Temples Tour from Siem Reap
- Rolous Group and Preah Khan - Private Day Tour
- Siem Reap Evening Street foods, Night Market and Pub Street by Tuk Tuk
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Private Overland Transfer Siem Reap to Phnom Penh