From Bengal Floricans to Giant & White-shouldered Ibis and 3 critically endangered species of vultures, a trip to the Cambodian bird sanctuaries is an experience of a lifetime. With experienced English speaking local guides leading the way, each birding adventure supports the local community and gives back to wildlife conservation programs.
Cambodia is home to 7 Critically Endangered, 28 Globally Threatened and 2 Endemic bird species. SVC work with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) and local communities to protect these species through the Bird Nest Protection Program.
During the off-season, SVC teach communities skills needed to maintain high tourism standards- cooking hygiene, housekeeping training and local guide training. This provides supplementary income for individuals and helps to show the value of tourism and how important it is to protect their unique birdlife.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Siem Reap Airport Taxi (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Smile of Angkor Show
- Angkor By Bike 5Days - 4Nights
- Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei private day tour
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei Temples - Private Tour from Siem Reap
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Angkor Wat Tour from Sunrise by Tuk Tuk
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- Full-Day Beng Mealea Remote temple, Phnom Kulen and 1000 Linga River Tour