From Bengal Floricans to Giant & White-shouldered Ibis and 3 critically endangered species of vultures, a trip to the Cambodian bird sanctuaries is an experience of a lifetime. With experienced English speaking local guides leading the way, each birding adventure supports the local community and gives back to wildlife conservation programs.
Cambodia is home to 7 Critically Endangered, 28 Globally Threatened and 2 Endemic bird species. SVC work with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) and local communities to protect these species through the Bird Nest Protection Program.
During the off-season, SVC teach communities skills needed to maintain high tourism standards- cooking hygiene, housekeeping training and local guide training. This provides supplementary income for individuals and helps to show the value of tourism and how important it is to protect their unique birdlife.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Khmer Odyssey Part I 7Days-6Nights
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Kratie - Kompong Cham tour 3Days
- Angkor Wat Sunrise and Temples from Siem Reap Small-Group
- The Grand Circuit Tour 1Day
- Jungle's Temples - Mekong Cities tour 4Days
- Siem Reap Cook in a Tuk Tuk (Cooking Class)
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap
- 4D3N-Overland to Cambodia, Angkor Wat Group Tour from Bangkok, Thailand
- Phnom Kulen National Park Ticket
- Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei private day tour
- Angkor By Bike 5Days - 4Nights