No 227, Street 19, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 12200
is located in the heart of the historical center of Phnom Penh, just a few steps from the Royal Palace and facing Wat Botum, the Royal Pagoda. It boasts unique heritage villas, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and four private plunge pools, all setup in a lush compound protected by high walls, preserving its intimacy.
has two poolside bar-restaurants, spa, gym, souvenir shop, free unique bamboo bicycles, 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. All rooms feature air conditioning, cable TV, safety box, telephone, hair dryer, sound system, and mini bar. All 36 rooms are unique and different, one room vary from the other rooms. The Double Rooms are on the ground floor and have a limited view.
The Reception Villa was built by Queen Kossamak, King Sihanouk's mother, in the mid-20s. Living here brought her closer to the Royal Pagoda, where she often liked to pray. The architecture is an original combination of Khmer and French colonial styles. With an ideal location and facilities to match, hits the spot in many ways.
- Phnom Penh
- No 227, Street 19, Sangkat Chakto Mukh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 12200
Phnom Penh Attractions
Phnom Penh Tours
- Amazing Cambodia 14Days - 13Nights
- Essential Phnom Penh tour 3Days
- Private overland transfer from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Full-day Private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace Tour
- Phnom Penh Airport Taxi (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Full-day Private Oudong Tour and Tonle Sap River Cruise from Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Dinner Cruise
- Phnom Penh Small Group City Tour, Silver Pagoda,Genocide Museum, Killing Fields
- Eastern Cambodia Explorer 8Days-7Nights
- Phnom Penh Airport Visa on arrival & Fast Track Services
- Southern Cambodia Explorer 14Days-13Nights
- Seaside Holidays 7Days-6Nights