Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day
- Countryside by bike tour 1Day
- Tonle Sap Lake Adventure 14Days-13Nights
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Prasat Bakan tour 2Days
- Royal Cities Explorer 7Days-6Nights
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- Angkor By Bike 5Days - 4Nights
- 4D3N-Overland to Cambodia, Angkor Wat Group Tour from Bangkok, Thailand
- Majestic Angkor tour 3Days
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour 1Day
- The Grand Circuit Tour 1Day
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap