Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Siem Reap Cook in a Tuk Tuk (Cooking Class)
- Jungle's Temples - Mekong Cities tour 4Days
- Angkor Wat Private Full Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Private car transfer from (Aranyaprathet) - Poipet Border - Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Airport transfers - private from airport or hotel
- Full-Day UNESCO listed Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Cambodia Unlocked 7Days/6Nights
- Full-Day Beng Mealea Remote temple, Phnom Kulen and 1000 Linga River Tour
- Siem Reap Quad Bike Tour
- Rosana Broadway Cabaret Show
- Siem Reap Evening Street foods, Night Market and Pub Street by Tuk Tuk
- Khmer Odyssey Part I 7Days-6Nights