Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
Charles de Gaulle Blv, Khum Svay Dan Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor offers elegant accommodation in the heart of Siem Reap, within a 5-minute drive of the market centre. It features a lap pool, fitness centre, and spa.
Raffles Grand Hotel is a 10-minute drive from both Angkor Wat and Siem Reap International Airport. It is also close to numerous temples.
Featuring private terraces, the air-conditioned rooms come with cable TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a safety deposit box. Each room has an attached bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
Activities offered by Raffles Grand Hotel include yoga and Khmer dance. The hotel provides 24-hour room service and 24-hour butler service. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor has 4 dining options offering French, Cambodian and Asian dishes.
This is our guests' favourite part of Siem Reap, according to independent reviews.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Siem Reap! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
Solo travellers particularly like the location — they rated it 9 for a one-person stay.
We speak your language!
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 20 Jan 2010.
Hotel Chain : Raffles
ATM and Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM machine and a currency exchange service at this property.
- Siem Reap
- Charles de Gaulle Blv, Khum Svay Dan Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap Attractions
Siem Reap Tours
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day
- Siem Reap Quad Bike Tour
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Nothern Cambodia Explorer 14Days-13Nights
- Siem Reap Evening Street foods, Night Market and Pub Street by Tuk Tuk
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap
- 4D3N-Overland to Cambodia, Angkor Wat Group Tour from Bangkok, Thailand
- Jungle's temples tour 1Day
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour 1Day
- Khmer Odyssey Part II 7Days-6Nights
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and 1000 Lingas River - Private Day Tour from Siem Reap