Otres Beach is the next beach south of Ochheuteal Beach and resembles Ochheuteal in many ways - a three kilometer crescent of near white sand facing the southwest. But Otres is far less developed and touristed than Ochheuteal, offering a more leisurely, relaxed atmosphere, and caught the eye of Forbes this year, listed amongst the Top 22 Beaches in Asia. Though much of the beach was recently closed for a development project, more than a kilometer remains open and retains the same laid back feel. There are no hotels, spas or large restaurants on Otres, just a string of beach-shack bars, restaurants and bungalows stretching along the sand from the intersection to the new development project.
- Sihanouk Ville Airport by Private Taxi (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Sihanoukville beach resort tour 2days - 3days - 4days - 5days
- Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by Car or Mini Van (Private Transfer)
- Car Transfer from Siem Reap to Sihanouk Ville or Sihanouk Ville to Siem Reap
- Shore Excursion: A Glimpse of Sihanoukville
- Full-day Private Kirirom National Park and Chambok Village Tour from Phnom Penh