Diving is one of the main Sihanoukville attractions as most of the diving activities of the country are concentrated in this coastal town. Most of the diving sites are located on the islands off the shore in the Gulf of Thailand, at a distance of around 2 hours from the mainland, and day diving or snorkling trips are offered from town by the several dive centers. The diving is comparable to that of the Thai islands, but much less developed, and local operators are still discovering new sites.
The diving season in Cambodia runs from late October to the end of June. The best diving sites are located off-shore, in the islands of the Gulf of Thailand and the water temperature is warm, ranging from 27 to 31 degrees centigrade. Visibiliy varies according to the season or the diving sites, but is normally within the 10-25 meters range and the soft currents around the islands make drift diving possible. The waters around the islands are quite shallow, around 15 meters.
- Full-day Private Kirirom National Park and Chambok Village Tour from Phnom Penh
- Sihanoukville beach resort tour 2days - 3days - 4days - 5days
- Car Transfer from Siem Reap to Sihanouk Ville or Sihanouk Ville to Siem Reap
- Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by Car or Mini Van (Private Transfer)
- Sihanouk Ville Airport by Private Taxi (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- Shore Excursion: A Glimpse of Sihanoukville