Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Full-day Banteay Srei, Preah Dak, and Temples Tour from Siem Reap
- Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk Private Half Day tour from Siem Reap
- Sambor Prei Kuk tour 1Day
- Full-Day Beng Mealea Remote temple, Phnom Kulen and 1000 Linga River Tour
- Daily Life in Cambodia tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen and 1000 Lingas River - Private Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Countryside by bike tour 1Day
- The Complete Khmer Odyssey 14Days-13Nights
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour 1Day